Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Mallow Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|