Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Dacquoise with Peanut Butter Mousse
- 1 1/4 cups roasted spanish salted peanuts with skin (6 to 6 1/2 ounces), divided
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chunky natural-style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/3 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?