Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Crunch Balls
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups peanut butter, chunky
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, smooth
- 3 cups crisped rice cereal
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons Karo syrup (clear)
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Peanuts, crushed (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|