Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Oat Bars
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco® Stick, plus additional for greasing
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups oats (quick, uncooked)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup SMUCKER'S® Strawberry Preserves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|