Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup (9 ounces) chunky peanut butter (I used Jiff)
- 1 cup (9 ounces) creamy peanut butter (I used Jiff)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (18 ounces) blackberry jam or other jam (I usually add in about 1/4 cup more)
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?