Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter and Jam Hearts
- 1¼ cups (2½ sticks) softened unsalted butter, 4 tablespoons melted
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup store-bought peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 2½ cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 12 ounces seedless raspberry jam
- ½ to 1 cup confectioners sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 277kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|