Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter and Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) center cut pork chops, fat trimmed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped apple
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Apple Jelly, or Currant Jelly, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|