Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Squares
- Scant ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Scant ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 7 ounces milk chocolate
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- One 9-inch square pan, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 91kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|