Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, aka "The Nora Ephron"
- electric Mixer, 1-ounce ice Cream scoop (optional but recommended for the most uniform cookie sandwiches)
- 1 1/2 cups (14 ounces/400 grams) creamy peanut butter, such as Skippy
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick/3 ounces/168 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces/227 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 2/3 cups (5 1/4 ounces/99 grams) rolled oats, such as Quaker old fashioned
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (2 sticks plus 2 tablespoons/11 1/4 ounces/320 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (3 1/2 ounces/125 grams) crunchy natural peanut butter, such as Adams, well mixed
- 3/4 cup (5 1/4 ounces/150 grams) granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 1/4 ounces/150 grams) packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?