Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Puffs
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup JIF® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Currant Jelly, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|