Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Pie XVIII
- 20 fun size bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy, chopped
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 fun size bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44g|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|