Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Pie III
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|