Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Pie I
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.7g|
|Saturated Fat 21.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|