Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie I
- 9 graham crackers, crushed
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|