Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Crunch Cake, Squared
- 1 cup (5 ounces/140 grams) salted peanuts
- 1 large egg white
- ¼ cup (1 ounce/30 grams) white sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup (2¼ ounces/65 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon (3 fl ounces/90 ml) heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons (3¼ ounces/90 grams) creamy peanut butter
- 5 ounces (140 grams) white chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|