Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|