Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsifted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3/4 cup dry-roasted, unsalted peanuts, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|