Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies III
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|