Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 7 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|