Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter Bacon Cupcake
- 1 (1 pound) package bacon
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup bacon grease
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package butter cake mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, as needed
- 22 whole peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/22 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|