Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 35 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 medium bananas, halved lengthwise, quartered
- 2 cups milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 tablespoons PLANTERS Salted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|