Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Brittle and Caramel Crunch Ice Cream Pie
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, hot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup salted roasted cocktail peanuts
- 3 pints premium vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 5 tablespoons natural-style (non-hydrogenated) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanut brittle
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?