Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 yellow onions, finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small green serrano chili, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 28-ounce can tomato puree (2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 medium acorn squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch-thick crescents
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 16-ounce cans black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?