Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 3- to 3½-pound chicken
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanut oil
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- Salt and fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ½ cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 20 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- ½ cup white wine or additional unsalted chicken stock
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1386kcal (69%)|
|Total Fat 97g (149%)|
|Saturated Fat 26g (131%)|
|Cholesterol 397mg (132%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|