Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chile paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|