Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut-Butterfinger Cream Pie
- 1 (10 inch) graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container light frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 NESTLE® BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size Candy Bars, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|