Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peak-of-Summer Berry Crisps
- 2/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into dice
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, picked over for stems
- ½ cup granulated sugar (if berries are very sweet, you may want to use less sugar)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Vanilla ice cream or Sweetened Whipped Cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 437kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 77g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|