Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peachy Plum Hazelnut Galette
- Hazelnut Pastry
- 3 cups ( 750 mL) peeled, sliced peaches, about 5 medium
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced red or purple plums, about 4 large
- ¼ cup (50 mL) hazelnut flour
- ¼ cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) grape or red currant jelly (see Notes)
- Large baking sheet, generously dusted with sweet rice flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|