Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peaches and Cream Shortcakes with Cornmeal-Orange Biscuits
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup (or more) whole milk
- 2 pounds peaches, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?