Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peaches and Cream Pie
- One 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- 2 pounds ripe peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Directions1. Cover pie shell with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 40 minutes, then freeze for 20 minutes. Adjust oven racks to upper middle and lower middle positions and preheat to 375. Line chilled pie shell with foil and top with pie weights.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?