Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peaches and Cream Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package French vanilla flavored cake mix
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|