Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon coarse granulated sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|