Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach and Pecan Upside-Down Cake
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 40 (about) pecan halves (about 3 ounces)
- 2 medium peaches (about 7 ounces each), peeled, halved, pitted, each half cut into 6 wedges
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream
- Special equipment: 9-inch-diameter cake pan with 2-inch-high sides
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?