Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach and Bocconcini Salad with Arugula
- 14 oz (400 ml) can water-packed and sugarless California cling peach slices
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- splash of rice vinegar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 9 to 10 1-inch bocconcini balls, cut into quarters or halves
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, cut into fine strips
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pistachios or coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?