Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 large fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 89g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|