Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Upside-Down Polenta Cake with Peach Syrup Recipe
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, peeled
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup polenta or cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 tablespoons soft butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peach schnapps (optional)
- 5 peaches, peeled, cut in half (we recommend Red Haven or Suncrest, both freestone varieties)
- 1/2 pound
- , peeled, cut in half, and roughly chopped (approximately 2 peaches)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon peach schnapps (optional)
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise, seeds scraped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?