Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon superfine granulated sugar (You can make superfine sugar by pulsing granulated sugar in a food processor several times.)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon bottled or filtered still water (not distilled)
- 2 pounds peaches (The original recipe called for 1 1/2 pounds of peaches, however I needed 2 pounds to get 2 cups of puree.)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lightly beaten egg white
- 1 tablespoon vodka or peach liqueur, optional
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?