Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Shake with Brandy and Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces/60 milliliters) cold whole or lowfat milk
- 1/3 cup (about 2 1/2 ounces/75 milliliters) cognac or brandy
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (about 3/4 ounce/21 grams) peach jam or preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, plus extra for garnish, if desired
- 4 medium scoops (about 1 pint/12 ounces/340 grams) peach ice cream, softened until just melty at the edges
- 4 medium scoops (about 1 pint/12 ounces/340 grams) peach sorbet, softened until just melty at the edges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 261kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|