Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the pie crust:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, cold
- 1-2 tablespoons water, cold
- 1 large egg, beaten, for the egg wash
- Turbinado sugar, for sprinkling on top of pie
- For the peach filling:
- 8 cups sliced peaches, skin removed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3-4 tablespoons cornstarch, depending on how juicy your peaches are
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?