Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Pecan Sweet Potatoes
- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced into pats
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup coffee flavored liqueur (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|