Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Melba with Burnt Caramel Sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or coarse sea salt
- 2 cups sweet Riesling or other sweet wine (not dessert wine)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 4 large peaches, halved, pitted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 6-oz. containers fresh raspberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?