Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Melba tartlets
- 350g ready-made white marzipan
- a little sunflower oil
- a little icing sugar , for rolling and sweetening
- 200g granulated sugar
- 1 small lemon (juice, optional)
- a large bunch (about 50g) fresh basil
- 4 large fairly firm peaches , yellow or white
- 500ml tub good-quality vanilla ice cream (you may not use it all)
- 250g fresh raspberries , plus 125g extra for serving
- 1-2 tbsp Framboise, Grand Marnier or white rum
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?