Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Lattice Pie
- 2 Tender Pie Crust dough disks (click for recipe)
- 1 egg white, beaten to blend
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 3 1/2 pounds firm but ripe peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, each half cut into 3 wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 egg yolk, beaten to blend with 2 teaspoons water (glaze)
- 1 tablespoon sugar mixed with 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (cinnamon sugar)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?