Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Ice Cream Pie with Amaretti Cookie Crust
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/3 cups finely ground amaretti cookies (Italian macaroons) plus 1/2 cup coarsely crushed cookies
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 pounds firm but ripe peaches, halved, pitted, cut into 3/4-inch-wide wedges
- 1 cup (packed) plus 1 tablespoon golden brown sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/4 quarts vanilla ice cream (9 cups)
- 2/3 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?