Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Scant 2 pounds of starchy potatoes (2 large russets, or 3-4 smaller ones)
- 1/4 cup egg, lightly beaten
- 4 peaches, extra ripe, cut in half, pitted and peeled and pureed with the juice of half a lemon (you should end up with about 1 cup of puree)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flour OR unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups Champagne
- a bit of fresh thyme
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?