Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz (1/2 cup, 1 stick, 8 Tbsp) butter, cut into small (1/2-inch) cubes, chilled in freezer at least 15 minutes, preferably an hour
- 4 to 6 Tbsp ice water
- 2 large, not-overly-ripe yellow peaches (about 3/4 pound total), pitted, sliced into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch slices
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp almond paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg
- A sprinkling of coarse sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?