Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Finger Pie
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable shortening
- 1 egg
- cold water, or as needed
- 1 1/4 cups water, divided
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 4 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|