Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Delight Pie
- 2 1/2 cups (2 to 3 large) peeled, sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus additional for topping
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Double Crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?