Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Crisp with Oatmeal-Walnut Topping
- 5 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|