Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peach Crisp III
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup honey-sweetened granola
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|